Keeping You Informed - Since 1969 Next year is the 50th publishing year - IDMi:111 - due August 2019
|General IDMi Information|
Print | Digital | Print+Digital |
NEW for 2016 - DIGITAL-ONLY Subscription £29***
Subscription Agency Discount
* The content for electronic edition of IDMi is identical to the print issue. It is delayed by 2 months (unless you are a digital-only subscriber). The 2 month period runs from the date the print issue is released and the delay is to retain paid-subscription levels. In the electronic edition of IDMi , domain names and other URLs and email addresses are currently INACTIVE. We will provide an interactive edition when organisations such as Apple, stop holding publishers to ransom.
** We prefer UK Pounds for payment because even in this day and age, paper cheques do not sit well with banks, particularly from non-UK sources, even if they are in British currency. We try to maintain subscription prices but with ever-increasing postage costs, and increasing costs from the bank to process cheques - we prefer electronic payment wherever possible. (We can be charged in excess of £25 to process a cheque, which means with the printing and postage on top, we make a loss on that subscription.)
*** New for 2016.
This is a digital-only edition sent to digital-only subscribers only. It is
identical to the print edition except it is made of pixels and not paper! There is no 2 month
holdback, and the issues location is divulged to digital-only subscribers at the
time the print edition is sent out.
How to Order a Subscription
We have several methods of accepting payment, and are continually reviewing these and also looking at new methods such as Direct Debit for UK subscribers.
In order of our preference, the methods are:
1. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with a request for an epayment of the subscription
2. We raise a pro-forma invoice and email to you as PDF with the payment details
3. You pay by BAS/SWIFT/BIC or direct internet payment
4. We do the rest
1. Select from the list of agencies or websites we work with from the list below
2. Arrange the subscription and make payment to them
3. They contact us with your details
4. We do the rest
Subscription Agencies we currently deal with:
2. Harrassowitz (Germany)
3. LM Information Delivery (Finland)
3. Prenax (Incorporating Basch)
5. WT Cox
NOTE: We used to deal with the following who are now in liquidation:
From 31st December 2015, we no longer accept cheques from non-UK banks as payment.
UK Bank cheques need to be cleared before we will process a subscription.
You can order IDMi subscriptions for Print Editions only from:
Write us using Snail-Mail:
Accounts + Subscriptions + Editorial
intelligen Limited (Dept. IDMi)
13 Cairds Wynd
Editorial Policy: IDMi take privacy and accuracy very seriously.
The views expressed in ANY content held online in our sites, linked to (from
within our sites,) or published in print, is not necessarily that of any member
of IDMi or intelligen Limited personnel. E&OE
FREE! - View our Digital editions
Why am I allowed to do this?*
* Digital editions eIDMi:001 to eIDMi020 were completely different issues to the print issue.
They were provided free to any IDMi Newsletter subscriber. From eIDMi:021 onwards, the digital
edition is taken from the print issue, but is modified to suit online reading.
It is held back for 2 months after the print issue is
released, so it is all historical news.
intelligen Limited Company
Regarding our sister publication ....
Regarding our parent company ....
Magazine Production, Origination Services,
Preservation, Archiving, Stock Imagery, Photography as Art, Media Capture, Equipment, Memorabilia & Ephemera
Consultancy for Information & Records Management, Document Management & Control, Business Management
IDMi is a wholly owned subsidiary of intelligen Limited, a company registered in Scotland SC406750. Email: email@example.com
Registered & Administration Office:
13 Cairds Wynd, Banchory, AB31 5XU, United Kingdom. Phone:
0044 (0)1330 820030
Visit the intelligen Business Book Store